At Paws Paradise we process your data and comply with GDPR legislation in relation to not only processing and holding your data but ensuring you understand your rights as a client.
It is the intention of this privacy statement to explain to you the practices of Paws Paradise in relation to the information we collect about you, and how we hold same.
For the purposes of the GDPR the data controller is “Paws Paradise”. In this context, any reference to “we” refers to Paws Paradise.
This statement sets out the basis on which any data we hold, is processed.
We will use your information to process appointments as well as sign you up for future appointment reminders for your dog. This will be processed via CRM software; In CRM (customer relationship management), CRM software is a category of software that covers a broad set of applications designed to help businesses manage many of the following business processes: customer data. customer interaction. access business information.
- Your data will be used for updating you occasionally as to promotions, sales offers, notifications etc, if you consent to same.
- Your information will be input in SalesForce CRM software, and contain: Name, Address, email, type of dog, phone number, and any other relevant information. It will be filed by manual input or through the website.
- Your information will not be used by any other person/business without your consent. Please see information re shared data below.
Why do we collect Data?
In order for us to provide you Dog grooming and additional services, Paws Paradise must collect personal data to enable us contact you and schedule appointments, and also for keeping in touch and notifying you as to your dog’s condition etc.
Our reason for processing your data is:
- Contractual – Paws Paradise need to process your data in order to complete the contract entered into, regarding the care and grooming of your pet.
Paws Paradise is committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use, is appropriate for purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
Storage of Personal Data
Paws Paradise will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary, without your prior consent.
We will pass your personal data on to third-party service providers in order to complete the contract referred to above. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use same only to fulfil the service they provide on your behalf.
The third parties that we pass your personal data to are, but not limited to:
- Our CRM provider: SalesForce.
- Our accountants: FHM Gorey.
Data subject rights
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten: in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing: where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability: you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling: you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Paws Paradise refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
Retention of your personal data
Data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it is obtained, without prior consent.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any queries, questions or comments regarding this Statement, please do not hesitate to contact us.